The best Android data recovery software to get back lost photos,videos, contacts, messages and more from Android mobiles.
The Best Computer Tips
- How to Fix Headphone Not Working in Laptop/Desktop Windows 10
Headphone jack not working in your PC? Here are the working solutions to fix headphone not working in Windows 10 laptop/desktop.
- How to Fix Internal/External Hard Drive Access Denied in Windows 10/7
Hard drive is not accessible. Access is denied.’ What to do when your files are hidden in an inaccessible hard drive? Here are the working methods.
- How to Repair USB Flash Drive Not Recognized without Losing Data
USB drive unresponsive or inaccessible? Here are the working methods to fix and repair corrupted flash drive without formatting.
- What Is DriverPack Solution and How It Helps Run a PC Properly
Want to get rid of USB device driver errors for now on? Check the review to know what is DriverPack Solution and how it helps you run a Windows PC smoothly.
- How to Format a Laptop Windows 7/8/10 with or without CD/USB
HP/DELL laptop is not working or to be sold to a stranger? Learn how to format a laptop Windows 10/8/7 in 2019 to fix system issue or privacy crisis.
- Solved – How to Fix USB Port Not Working in Windows 10
The USB ports on your laptop won’t allow the computer to recognize the connected pen drive? Here is the proven guide to fix USB port not working in Windows 10.
- Windows Shutdown Command to Power off Laptop with Keyboard
What’s the shortcut to power off laptop using keyboard? Here is the complete list of Windows shutdown shortcut in Command Prompt.
- How to Find and Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10 and 7
Is it safe to delete temporary files? How to find temporary files on my PC? Don’t worry. Follow this guide to delete temporary files in Windows 10/7 safely.
- How to Downgrade iTunes to Old Versions on Windows & Mac
Don’t like the new iTunes? You don’t have to suffer. Here is how to downgrade iTunes to old version on Windows and Mac easily.
- How to Check What Graphics Card Do I Have in Windows 10
Don’t know if your graphics card supports the latest games? Follow these steps to check “what graphics card do I have” in Windows 10 PC.