Note: If you cannot find a solution from the following answers, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the screenshots of the errors for evaluation.
- Q: Can I install and launch this program on my Android device directly?
- A: Sorry, this program is a computer-based program, which means you have to download and run it on your computer (Mac or Windows PC).
- Q: What are the system requirements for this program?
- A: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP (64 & 32 bits)
Mac: macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Android: Android 2.1 to Android 8.0
- Q: Is it necessary to root my Android device prior to the recovery?
- A: Yes, it is. As we know, rooting allows all third-party applications read data from the internal memory of Android phones directly. Therefore, only after you root your device, iReparo for Android will have the permission to scan your phone internal memory for the lost files.
- Q: How to root my Android device?
- A: You can refer to these tutorials:
Please note that the suggested rooting methods might not be compatible with your device. You might look for other rooting methods.
Here are some rooting methods for specified devices:
Samsung S8 & S8 Plus Qualcomm Snapdragon version:
Samsung S8 (+):
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925V
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F & SM-G920F on Android 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 7 Nougat
Samsung Galaxy S5:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9080L：
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700 on Android 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
Samsung Galaxy J7:
Samsung Galaxy J5：
One Plus 3T:
HTC One M9
Huawei Mate 9:
- Q: How can I know if my device has been rooted?
- A: You can check your device with “Root Checker” app to see whether it has been rooted or not:
If it isn’t rooted successfully, please root your device again.
- Q: Can I get my device back to unrooted state after the recovery?
- A: Yes, you can unroot your phone after the recovery using some unroot apps to remove root. More details:
- Q: Why my Android device can't be detected by the program?
- A: First of all, please install the right USB driver for your Android on your computer and enable USB debugging on your device. Then, if there is a message box popping up on your phone screen to ask whether to allow USB debugging when running the program, click "OK" to always allow USB debugging on your phone. If the problem still exists, check if it is caused by broken USB cable or PC port. To check this, please change another USB cable or computer to have a try.
- Q: How to install correct driver for my Android device?
- A: When connecting your device to the program, if there's no driver detected, there will be a pop-up prompt which will remind you to install the driver first. Click "Install". If the driver has been installed successfully but it still can’t be detected, please check whether the driver is disabled under "Device Manager". You can find the driver in Computer>Properties>Device Manager>Potable Device>Android Phone. Right click the certain node and check whether it is disabled. If it is, click "Enable" and the device will be connected to the computer successfully.
If there is no prompt to remind you, you can find the corresponding drivers from the official website of the phone manufactures. For example:
Samsung Android USB Driver:
HTC Sync Manager:
Sony PC Companion:
Sony Bridge for Mac:
LG PC Suite:
Motorola Device Manager:
Android File Transfer for Mac:
- Q: How to enable USB debugging on my Android device?
- A: You can refer to this tutorial:
If the USB debugging option is grey out on your phone, you might try to revoke USB debugging and then reenable USB debugging again.
- Q: Is it necessary for me to authorize my computer?
- A: Yes, because Android devices need to be authorized when being connected to computer. Please click “OK” to give authorization to your computer. If the prompt box disappears due to other operations, please disconnect your device from your computer and then try to connect it again.
- Q: What to do if the program freezes or stops working?
- A: Please turn off the program and reopen it to see if it works. If it doesn’t work or you can’t turn off the program successfully, reboot your computer, uninstall and reinstall this problem and then launch it again.
- Q: Why can’t I find any data in any of the category for me to recover after the scanning?
- A: Please make sure your device is rooted and connected to your computer all the time when running the software. You can check your device with “Root Checker” app to see whether it has been rooted or not:
If it isn’t rooted successfully, please root your device again. After that, you can turn off the software, unplug your device and then try it again step by step.
Sometimes, it may be caused by multiple operations at one time in running different programs. Please turn off all the programs and then reopen our program to see if it works. If it still doesn’t work, please uninstall and install our program again and then launch it.
- Q: I have already rooted my phone, but I still cannot find my lost files. Why is that?
- A: It is mainly because you continue to use your device after data loss. Once that happens, the lost/deleted data on your device are likely to be overwritten by new data you created, which will decrease or even make you lose the chance to recover what you want.
- Q: Will it cause any virus to my device with your program?
- A: No, it won’t. Our program is a user-friendly program with 100% safety as they are verified by Norton and McAfee. And it won’t cause any leakage of your personal info.
- Q: Will my personal info be leaked after using your program?
- A: No, you won’t suffer any leakage of your personal info. Our program is a professional software, aiming to help you recover deleted/lost data rather than steal your data. We promise that we won’t get any information from customers.
- Q: Can I recover lost files from a Blackberry/Windows phone?
- A: We are sorry that iReparo for Android does not support Blackberry or Windows phones at the moment. However, you might try Jihosoft Photo Recovery if you lost photos or videos that were originally saved on an external SD card of your Windows device.
- Q: Can I recover lost data from Snapchat?
- A: We are sorry that iReparo for Android does not support to recover lost data from Snapchat at the moment.
- Q: Can I recover lost data from Viber?
- A: Yes, iReparo for Android supports to recover Viber messages and its attachments.
- Q: Can I use my phone after the data get lost?
- A: The lost data would free up space on the storage of your Android phone, while they are still saved inside your phone. Any new data or operations may overwrite the lost data such as sending/receiving text messages, taking new photos, and installing applications, etc. Hence, we suggest users to recover their lost files ASAP and not to use their Android phones in order to avoid the lost files are overwritten.
- Q: Am I able to recover files that were deleted long time ago?
- A: The success rate of the recovery depends on whether the lost data have been overwritten/corrupted or not. You can recover files no matter when you deleted them as along as these data are not overwritten. Once the deleted/lost data have been overwritten by new data, it will decrease the recovery rate. Therefore, it is recommended to recover the lost files as soon as possible after the data loss.
- Q: Can I disconnect my phone when I am recovering files to computer?
- A: No, you would have to keep your Android phone connected to computer when iReparo for Android is scanning or recovering your phone data. Otherwise, the program may fail to recover the lost files for you.
- Q: Can I recover data from broken Android device?
- A: Yes, you can recover data from broken Android device as long as you can enable/have enabled USB debugging on your device.
- Q: How to print data from my phone?
- A: The software will export the recovered files in 3 different formats - which are HTML, CSV, and TXT. You can view your files in HTML format and select the data you like to print out.
- Q: It has been scanning for almost 5 minutes and I have no idea when it will finish the whole scanning process. Is it normal? How long does the scan usually take?
- A: It is possible when the process lasts over 5 minutes. The scanning time of iReparo for Android is usually determined by two major factors below:
a.the capacity of the internal storage of your Android phone as well as how much storage has been used
b.the performance of your computer in general
Normally, the longer it scans, the more data it will scan out.
- Q: Can the software recover lost data from my Google account?
- A: We are sorry that iReparo for Android can’t recover lost data from your Google account directly. You might have to contact Google for further support.
- Q: I can’t read the recovered files normally. Why is that?
- A: Probably because parts of the lost data might be overwritten and thus the retrieved files are not completed.
- Q: Can you guarantee to recover my deleted/lost Android data with this software?
- A: Our software can assure you to recover deleted/lost contacts, photos, videos, etc. from Android devices directly to the utmost extent. However, if you continue to use your device after data loss, the deleted/lost data will be overwritten by the new data you created, which will decrease the chance of recovering these data. Therefore, it is recommended to recover the lost files as soon as possible after the data loss.
- Q: Can I cancel my order once it is placed successfully?
- A: We are sorry that your order cannot be cancelled as our orders are automatically processed through a third-party platform.
- Q: What is your 30-day Money Back Guarantee?
- A: Jihosoft offers a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for customers. However, we generally would NOT refund in 5 key situations. For details, please refer to:
- Q: When will I receive my refund after it is approved?
- A: Once your refund request is approved, normally it will take 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account. Sometimes during holidays it may take longer but it is not expected to take over 20 days. If you have not got the refund 20 days later, please contact us to check the refund. Please note that due to billing cycles, the refund may not appear on the same credit card statement as the original charge.
- Q: How can I get the registration key?
- A: You will receive a registration mail including a registration key and a download link of the full version once your order is successfully placed. The registration mail will be sent to the email address you have used to place the order.
- Q: How long can I receive my registration key?
- A: Commonly, after an order is placed successfully, our system will automatically send a registration email to the email address which you used to place your order within 1 hour. If you have not received the registration email more than one hour, please contact us at email@example.com and we will settle it within the next working day.
- Q: What to do if the registration code is invalid?
- A: Please note that there is no space before or after the license code and it is case sensitive. Copy and Paste is recommended. In the meantime, please also keep your computer connected to the Internet.
But if you still cannot register iReparo for Android, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: What’s the difference between the trial version and the full/paid version?
- A: Both the free trial and the paid version can scan all types of data from your Android device, however, the free trial only allows users to preview lost files from the scan result. Users would have to upgrade to the paid version first if they want to recover the lost files to computer.
- Q: Is it secure to place an order on your website?
- A: Yes, it is very secure to place order on our website. The payment platform we utilize is Mycommerce, which is secured with SSL encryption. The payment details such as your private information, credit card number, billing address, and so on will be kept confidential and never be disclosed without your permission.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- A: We accept Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, and check cards or ATM cards, so long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Moreover, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice, and Purchase Order are also accepted.
You just have to select one of the mentioned payment method on the payment page, then directions will be provided to you after you have fully submitted your order.
- Q: Will you send an invoice to me?
- A: You will receive a confirmation from the payment platform once your order completes. In addition, you can contact MyCommerce at email@example.com for the invoice request.
However, it is not necessary to claim your order for any re-installation or updates by a receipt as we can locate your order through our customer database with your Order ID or Registration Email.
- Q: I purchased the wrong product by mistake, can I exchange it for the right one?
- A: Here are two ways for you to exchange the wrong product:
1) Keep the wrong product for future use since we provide free updates lifetime or you can send it to your friend/family as a gift. And you can contact us to purchase the right program with a 20% discount.
2) You buy the right program first, inform us, and we will refund your money for the wrong one.